Saturday, August 11, 2007

So today i have Robbie & Andrew over... i think Robbie alone is as much work as the 5 boys we had earlier this week ~ lol. He is having his nap now, so that's nice. He actually cooperated quite well ~ i asked him to lie down, gave him a blankie, and gently rubbed his back while singing for him. After a few songs he was sleeping. WOW!

Jonathan went to talk with our local welder yesterday ~ and came home somewhat excited. He's still not sure what he wants to do ~ lol, doesn't know "what he wants to be when he grows up"~ but he'd like to use his welding skills, even it was only part-time. We talked about some of the pros and cons between dairy (even if he were to go out on his own ~ something he's been thinking/dreaming about) and welding.

I finally heard back about my hormone test results, so there's a little "information over-load" to sift through, but he'll be sending me a letter with the information too and suggestions he's making for my doctor to consider for me. He's recommending i have my thyroid tested as well. We'll see where we go from there...

But i should probably see what i can get done while Robbie is sleeping...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hi Karen,

I'm behind on reading blogs - not sure I'll ever get caught up, but wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and that I care!

Robin said...

Hi Karen,

I'm back again :)

Not sure where things are with the adoption, but wanted to share this blog with you... I know your heart is there...

Check out today's (8-19-07) post from friends of mine (Jake and Jessica) at http://dirtytoes.blogspot.com/ it's some heavy duty stuff...

27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

Robin