Saturday, January 12, 2008

I had a better sleep last night ~ that's good ~ but my neck and head were still tight this morning and through most of the day.

Yesterday Jonathan & I went to the city to pick up our lab results (for our homestudy/dossier) and do a bit of shopping. We ended up going to Saba's for supper ~ African cuisine that we'd heard about ~ and really enjoyed that. I'm looking forward to trying to make some of these kinds of dishes at home ~ especially the injera.

The rough draft of our homestudy report is finally done too (over a week later than we anticipated, but whatever)... so we're going through that to check for anything that needs to be changed. It's fairly intense (10 pages) for someone like me who's a bit of a perfectionist ~ lol ~ but I'm nearly done, and hopefully Jonathan will find a few minutes to "help" with the rest.

Anyway, it's late enough...

good night :-)

No comments: