Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tired...

Hmm, wonder why...

I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off ~ it worked out that we don't have to babysit tomorrow and i'm ok with that! But i'll still be getting up early for an appointment. Oh well... it'll still be a break. I've been feeling really tired today, and wondering how i'll manage when/if this newest job goes full-time... but the way i understood it, this wasn't a permanent job either ~ just til summer if i'm right. Although she did say something about getting another job after that... but i won't likely be looking for anything full-time for the coming school year. Lol... i wasn't "looking" for either of these jobs! Just feeling like we wouldn't be doing justice to homeschooling if we continue babysitting full-time year round. I really like part-time babysitting best, but i guess we'll see. "J" will be in kindergarten this Fall, so it'd only be about every other day for her, leaving us just the little boy the rest of the days.

We've done 5 weeks now for my sister, so if she sticks with the 12 weeks she was aiming for, we're almost half-way done. (lol... sorry, guess my honesty is showing up a bit ~ it's not our favorite job ~ but we have come a long way!).

We had two other kids over yesterday for the afternoon (the first two boys that we began watching last year in June), and that was kind of nice! We've missed them i think!

Adoption... our agency received my medical and the amended letter of approval on Tuesday. For some reason, the letter was changed in a few other areas now, so it still didn't say what it was supposed to. We called our adoption worker again, and suggested they just go with the first letter, but change the "24mos" to "6mos" and then it would be perfect! Sounds like that's what she was going to do. I hope so! Didn't know it could all be that confusing ~ lol. I'm hoping it goes through quickly like the last amendment (one week).

Anyway, I should see if i can get Robbie down for a nap. I don't think i'll be trying longer than an hour anymore. I just don't have that kind of patience (or determination?) day after day. He just needs that nap. Today it's just him (and my kids of course) so hopefully it'll be easier.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It took less than half an hour to get him sleeping today! Woo hoo! lol