Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy day miracle

Yikes... i had my four regular kids today, and then the 2 boys i used to watch regularily, and then my sister asked if i could watch two of her boys... so we had 8 extra kiddos today. It didn't hit me until later that this is probably the most kids of that age that we've had at a time (usually when we have this many, several of them are older). So let me see if i can remember everyone's ages... 16mos, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5... can i say i'm THANKFUL for my kids help! And THANKFUL for a miracle ~ both the baby & Robbie had a nap! The last time we had the baby over, he didn't go down easily, until he was so tired he fell asleep in his highchair ~ lol. It's not easy getting Robbie to sleep, so with this many kids over, it was a miracle that he went to sleep! My kids watched the other kids while i got Robbie settled/sleeping, and then once he's sleeping he usually sleeps tight. The baby had a BIG nap, and by the time these two woke up, 4 of the kids had gone home.

Anyway, i'm trying to get ready for garage sale on Friday, so i should get some more work done on that ~ i don't get far while babysitting.

No comments: