Friday, May 30, 2008

Had a good day

I had a pretty good day today! I got to sleep in a little this morning... my kiddos didn't come til 12:30 today. And I only had the two of them (til their sister came after school)... so since i needed to bring some stuff to the next town, i took the two with me and we did some garage saling as well. It was fun! I was surprised at how much i actually enjoyed that! One of the things i have appreciated as my kids have been growing up is their independance ~ not needing me to buckle up their car seats, etc. but i really didn't mind doing that for my "little kiddos" today. Somehow it gave me a picture of how I imagine it might be when we have our two new children home... and it just feels right!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is always nice when you can sleep in! I am looking forward to summer, so that we can sleep in as well. Bryanna also can't wait! She doesn't like getting up so early in the morning. I'm still WAITING for my kids to get to the independence stage! We'll be working on that a lot this summer! Glad to hear your day went well. Garage saling is fun!! I've not been in YEARS.

Stephanie