Thursday, June 5, 2008

Feeling a little blah today... wondering if the last trip to the chiropractor was too much for my body?? I usually see a different one, but with our busy schedule lately i've been going to whoever is available when i feel i need it... and the one i saw now has been good for me before, but the last two times it's been a bit too rough. I'll feel good for a day, and then my head/neck feels tight and i feel tired!

Yesterday was another busy babysitting day. Over lunch time we had 8 extras again (all 5 and under). I had a brainwave later on that day, or was it this morning?? I should ask the parents to bring bag lunches for the kids ~ lol. I think it would actually save me a bit of work.

Today I just have one family (2 kids now, and their sister comes after school) ~ my sister took the day off so i was less tied down because we're helping out with a fundraiser supper today ~ Watermelon and Rollkuchen. But then i have her boys tomorrow (which will be a longer day for us because Robbie doesn't have preschool on Fridays... ).

Next week is our last week to babysit Robbie & Andrew (although we've already been asked to have Robbie one day the following week ~ lol). I am looking forward to that break though... and i'm still hoping we have most of the summer off altogether (although i know we'll end up doing occasional days for whoever all, whenever all ~ ha ha).

Darwin is asking to go to school, and we're having a hard time deciding. I'm almost ready to let him go, but i do have some mixed feelings about it. And then we'd have to decide which school... more mixed feelings. I am praying about it... and i've asked Darwin to pray about it too.

Anyway, i better go...

No comments: