Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Could be a long day

It looks like today might be a VERY long day. I've got 5 of my sister's boys over today (including the 1yr.old) and I was hoping my little girl would be happy for a playmate, but it's not really a big deal to her ~ unless she's more annoyed than usual? She's crying quite a bit again this morning, and seeming a bit less content to sit on my lap. She's fine if i'm carrying her, but if i'm going to hold her as much as i have been, i prefer to do that sitting. Poor girl misses her mom SO much. Only 4 more days after today ~ lol. I still love her in spite of all the crying ~ God's grace!

But i better run...

1 comment:

Basketcollector said...

O I CANNOT imagine! Bless you for being a Godly example to all these little ones even tho you are at your wits end knowing what to do next.....Is Robbie talking?