Thursday, February 14, 2008

So, my feeling wasn't too far off... she gave her two weeks notice yesterday. She'll likely be looking for something part time, but full-time is too much. I don't blame her!



The little girl did really well today ~ she wasn't crying as much, she was playing more (even exploring some!), and overall more content and happy! We're happy to see her settle in, even if it won't be for long... but maybe she'll be back part-time??

Jonathan & I had a wonderful evening out. Our pastors put on a Valentines banquet for couples at church tonight, and it was awesome! I had a nasty headache most of the afternoon and well into the evening (just about ruined my evening), but it finally cleared up after supper/eating, and i was able to enjoy the rest of the evening.

And now it's getting WAY late, and i haven't been sleeping well enough at night to be getting up at these early hours... so i better get going.

No comments: