Monday, March 10, 2008

Tired today

My head wasn't feeling great yesterday, but when my friend called to see if I might join her (she took her little girl to emerg because she hadn't been feeling well), i decided it could be a good thing to go out. It's been a while since she & I have had a good visit anyway ;-)

So three of her children stayed here (with Jonathan & our kids), and her 12yr. daughter came along to the city as well. We got to the hospital about 7pm, and finally left there about midnight. None of us really had supper (i'd been snacking enough that i really wasn't hungry though), so on our way home we did drive-thru at McDonalds which took dreadfully long too, and we got home sometime between 1 & 1:30am. We'd been in touch with Jonathan so everyone had gone to bed. (Well, one of the boys had kinds of "waited up" for his mom and went home with her). So i had two extras today, besides Robbie & Andrew who came at 11:30.

Today being the last homeschool skating for the season, we didn't really want to miss it (we haven't gone near as often as we used to), so we packed everyone up and went! We knew it would be an adventure with Robbie there, so I really appreciated how Brenden kept running after him. (After about 20-30min. of that I had Robbie sitting with me).

I'm waiting to hear how Jonathan's first day at the new job went. I'm not sure how much work they'll have done today since it was orientation... but i'm still anxious to hear how it went. He is taking a Perpsectives in World Missions class on Monday nights (in the city), so he hasn't been home yet. Makes for long Mondays!

But i'm tired, and don't get to sleep in tomorrow morning either... so i'm off.

No comments: